7 Feb 2019
This mod adds Animation Overhaul Mod – Crafting to the Game. Learn and produce new equipment. Buy and improve your own buildings. Help different world factions, or fight them. Train your people – turn frail victims into master warriors. Take your wounded comrades out of the battle so that they all return home alive.
Authors description: Animation Overhaul Mod – Crafting
06.07.2019: I made my custom race support mod (only jrpg_race for now) public. Feel free to test it, hope it works for everyone (make sure to test with a new game first!): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1641530539
22.02.2019: No updates? :'( I’ve been quite busy over the last couple of weeks, but I hope to find some time to do the animations for the remaining crafting stations (e.g. Medical Workbench).
More to come! 🙂
… what is it?
This mod adds a bunch of new/missing crafting animations to the game.
It does neither override any existing animations nor does it need an import to run! 🙂
… what is included so far?
– 11 new animations + several special tools
… supported races?
– all races (Humans, Hivers, Skeletons, Shek) both male and female.
– all (modded) playable races like Cannibals, Fishman, …
… supported crafting stations?
– Heavy Armour Smithy
– Arrow Making Bench
– Engineering Bench (still uses arrows)
– Clothing Bench
– Cooking Stove
– Copper Alloy Bench
– Crossbow Crafting Bench
– Plate Beating Station
– Research Bench I-VI
– Weapon Smith I-III
– Leather Tanning Bench
– Leather Armor Crafting Bench
– Robotic Limb Bench
– Stone, Ore and Steel Processors
– Chainmail Sheet Fabrication Bench
– Hybrid Stone Mine I
– Chain Armour Crafting Bench
– Robotics Bench
– Biofuel Distillery (Wheatstraw, Greenfruit and Hemp)
– Rum and Sake Still
… (major) known problems/limitations?
– it’s not possible to use two “special tools” at once – so one hand is always empty
– animation speed depends on the skill level
– minor clipping issues with female/very thin bodies and long arms
– some clunky parts in the animations
– mod does not work with “custom races”, because there is no link to the animation files – I’am on it!
… keep in mind
this mod does not override any existing animations/skeleton files, but it replaces the reference to the “generic use” animation. it also uses some existing materials.
Stay tuned for updates