This mod adds AH-64 Apache Longbow to the Brick Rigs.
Authors description: AH-64 Apache Longbow mod for Brick Rigs
The Boeing AH-64 Apache is an American four-blade, twin-turboshaft attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement and a tandem cockpit for a two-man crew. It features a nose-mounted sensor suite for target acquisition and night vision systems. It is armed with a 30 mm (1.18 in) M230 chain gun carried between the main landing gear, under the aircraft’s forward fuselage, and four hardpoints mounted on stub-wing pylons for carrying armament and stores, typically a mixture of AGM-114 Hellfire missiles and Hydra 70 rocket pods. The AH-64 has a large amount of systems redundancy to improve combat survivability.
– Gunner controlled 360° 30mm chain gun = Action 1, (alt) mouse movement
– Rocket Pods = Action 1
– Fully detailed interior
– Custom landing gear suspension
– High maneuverability and speeds
– Yaw = (alt) A/D
– Throttle = (alt) W/D
– Roll and Pitch = (alt) Mouse movement
– Lights = Q/L (both driver and guner)