14 Mar 2019
Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory, Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor, Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns
This mod adds Greater Possibilities: Anti-Anti-Fun Mod Redux to the Game.
### GREATER POSSIBILITIES: Anti-Anti-Fun Mod Redux ###
GREATER POSSIBILITIES: Anti-Anti-Fun Mod Redux is a change to many focus trees added by the underwhelming DLC’s by paradox my friends and i felt that some focuses were put together hastily or shoddily or generally useless and served no purpose, for example some focuses would let you get more civ factories instead of mil factories or vice versa.
Note: Some focuses we’re added for demanding territory or changed active ones the changes i’ve made do not guarantee you get the territory but gives you a higher chance than none.
ps. this probably reads like patch notes as im going for a sort of unofficial patch/personal change to the focuses and adding some things i thought some countries needed but often got overlooked.
pps. the images of the countries are possible outcomes from events, you wont always get what you want
– “Demand New Zealand” base chance for ai to accept from 0 to 80
– “Support Indonesian Uprising” Indonesia now gets an event to ask whether they should welcome Australia and get annex or Australia gains an annex wargoal against them.
– “Protect the south west pacific” now annexes malaysia instead of puppeting them.
– “Establish Advisory War Council” Minimum tension removed.
2 new focuses added
– “The Eastern Shores”: Adds decisions to spend political power to demand/pay Britain for various islands around north east Australia.
– “The Great Wide West”: Adds decisions to spend political power to demand/pay Britain for various island around the Indian ocean.
(If anyone has any input for the new patches/DLC colour of South Africa, voice them in the comments i’m interested to see what everyone thinks.)
Fascist Civil War
– The Fascists now get the Transvaal and Natal, Moved/changed OOB divisions for both sides to better reflect a civil war.
– “Desert Equipment” Moved to Industrial Tree rather than political.
– “Expand the Cape Corps” Removed Mutual Exclusivity with “Outlaw Strikes”.
– “Reclaim Boer Colonies” Now asks/demands for Rhodesia & Bechuanaland.
2 new focuses added
– “East African Coast” Demands Madagascar and various islands from the french.
– “Pressure the Portugese” Demands Mozambique and Angola from Portugal.
– “Aluminium Company of Canada” moved from political to industrial tree.
– “Turner Valley Oilfield” Moved from political to industrial tree.
– “National Steel Car” & “Send in the Zombies” No longer mutually exclusive.
– “Defence of Canada Regulations” Minimum world tension removed.
– “Demand Labrador and Newfoundland” changed base ai chance to accept from 0 > 80.
– various focuses changed to new icons (feedback welcome).
– “Czech Industry” No longer mutually exclusive with “Balanced industry Investments”
(i do know that the reclaim the empire gives cores, the claims to cores was for a faster ish start, you’re still pretty weak as Austria-Hungry after taking all historical cores.)
– “Protect Czechoslovakia” now has a higher base chance from 20 > 50.
– “Claim Transylvania” now gives cores instead of claims, the base chance for ai to accept was changed 30% from 10% (if you have more than 80% of Romania’s troop size you get a factor of 2 for 60% chance they accept).
– “March to the shore” now gives cores instead of claims, 2 new events asking/demanding territory from Yugoslavia and Italy. (I was going to make Yugoslaiva release bosnia as a puppet for A-H but for the reclaim the empire formable nation you need that state what a shame.)
– “Reclaim Venetia” now gives cores instead of claims, 1 new event demanding territory from Italy.
– “Civilan Industry” & “Domestic Arms Industry” No longer mutually exclusive with each other.
– “Claim Galicia” now gives cores instead of claims, new event asking for old territory from Poland.
– “Proclaim Greater Hungary” icon changed from Austria-Hungary reformation to generic fascism one.
– “Claim the Bucovina” now gives cores instead of claims, 1 new event demanding territory from Romania.
– “Aeronautic Technology Institute” Changed to 2x 100% bonus to light aircraft research from adding 1 research slot
– “Closer ties to Czechoslovakia” costs slightly more 75 > 105, but reduces Czech’s autonomy a lot more.
– “Greater Yugoslavia” & “Concessions for Macedonians” No longer mutually exclusive.
– “Develop Civilan Industry” & “Develop Military Industry” No longer mutually exclusive.
– “Integrated Rail Network” & “Serbian Rail Network” No longer mutually exclusive.
– “Local Self Management” & “Central Management” Made mutually exclusive.
– “Invite German military Mission” & “Non-discriminating Officer Promotions” No longer mutually exclusive.
– “Join The Axis” & “Join The Allies” Made mutually exclusive.
United States of America
(the idea behind these changes are to make for an easier civil war, i’d reccomend keeping your free corps troops in the south east until all the states declear their sides as you could get a lot of your forces stuck behind enemy lines.)
– “Ally With the Silver Shirts” time reduced from 70 days to 35 days. #apparently if you do this focus it gives you 180 days from then till the civil war.
– “Invite Foreign Support” time reduced from 70 days to 35 days.
– “Send Lindbergh to Germany” time reduced from 70 days to 14 days. #it might seem overpowered but i just cant justify an advisor for 70 days + you still have to pay for him.
– “Democratic civil war” usually the civil war would start 180 days after allying with the silver shirts, changed to 360 days.
– “Abdication Crysis – Morganatic marriage” during the event chain the dominions of the uk are given a choice to leave the commonwealth or stay, ai chance to choose stay changed from 0% > 60%
– “Curtail Colonial Autonomy” & “Continue the Zuiderzee Works” no longer mutually exclusive
– “Develop the Randstad” & “Develop the Zandstad” no longer mutually exclusive
– “Implement the “Program”” can now be completed with join Germany