15 Oct 2020
This mod adds Player-Led Peace Conferences to the Game.
Authors description: Player-Led Peace Conferences
Currently supports patch 1.10 and above but should work fine on previous versions.
If you’re playing on any version below 1.9, please use the legacy version of this mod instead: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2020606549
This mod gives players full and direct control of peace conference proceedings in wars they are involved in.
IMPORTANT: You may need to press “Pass” a couple of times before the AI gives you their points.
You can distribute territory to your allies by clicking on their flag and then clicking on the map.
Wars without player involvement conclude as normal.
This mod makes no changes to anything else other than peace conference AI and is compatible with any and all other mods and will work in multiplayer games.
There are a few limitations to this mod that can’t (yet) be fixed due to being hardcoded:
– It’s currently only possible to grant land to allies, so you can’t give them puppets of their own.
– If you are a puppet yourself, the AI may or may not give you their score.
– In multiplayer games where two players are part of the same faction, how the AI gives away score is unknown.
– It is NOT ironman compatible.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH THE MOD NOT PROPERLY LOADING, OR ARE GETTING A VERSION MISMATCH ERROR, PLEASE TRY THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
0. Open DocumentsParadox InteractiveHearts of Iron IV folder
1. Delete mods_registry.json
2. Open up mod folder
3. Delete all files that start with “ugc”. If you’ve never manually installed any mods, then it’s fine to delete all files here.
4. Go to your hearts of iron IV install folder. This is usually C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonHearts of Iron IV if you use Windows.
5. Run a file called ‘launcher-installer-windows’. Use that to uninstall the launcher, then open it up and re-install it.
6. Unsubcribe/Resubscribe to this mod.
7. Run the launcher, enable this mod, and run the game.